Montag, 3. August 2015

♥ Cosplaysky Review ♥

Love Live! Valentine's day! Nico Yazawa


Hello! Todays Review is about Cosplaysky! I love this shop and I already bought 2 Nico Yazawa Cosplays from there, which Im very satisfied with! 
After that I contacted the shop,We talked about sponsorship etc. and a few mails later I could pick one cosplay of my choice!

I decided for the Valentines Cosplay because I love the red and pink colors together and I looks very comfortable!

The cosplay arrived within 3-4Weeks I think.
I picked the standart size M an it fits percetly 
(My Measurements: Chest: 91cm. Waist: 70cm. hips: 85cm. Height: 165cm)

The package included: Coat+Skirt+T-Shirt+Stockings+Straps+Heardwear.
Almost everything you need expect for the shoes.

Lets take a closer look!!!



♥Hoodie:♥

The Fabric is very smooth and comfortable to wear!
And the printed details are just awesome!


♥Shirt♥

The logos were printed on really well.
The goldent lace fabric is really pretty too.

♥Skirt♥

The little hearts are to cute!

♥Stockings♥

Very well made and fits perfectly!

♥Accesoirs♥

 I really love the details and the Nico Yazawa writing is so beautiful.
The little ribbons are very cute too!



Overall, I’m extremely satisfied with everything :)

The costume fits perfectly,its very comfortble and the fabric is super smooth + the details are just awesome and cute!!
Im so happy to have this cosplay its one of my favorites now! If you thinking about buying a cosplay from Cosplaysky: DO IT!
You definetly wotn regret it!I now have 3 Cosplay from cosplay sky and all three are well made, comfortable and beautiful

Here are some wearing Pictures for you!

   


Thanks for reading! 







Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen