Sonntag, 30. Juli 2017


 Cosplay Buzz Review


I hadn't bought a wig from Cosplaybuzz before. But, I was also curious about the quality of their wigs since they have a wide selection of styles for reasonable prices.The delivery was fast enough (12 days to a different continent).

The wig that I chose to review for you guys was the "THE NIGHTMARE BEFORE CHRISTMAS SALLY LONG STRAIGHT DARK RED ANIME COSPLAY WIG".
I picked this wig because I loved the beautiful dark red almost purple color.

Lets take a little look at the packaging!

 Good an robust packaging. Not often seen as a package for wigs.
 I was very surprised by this cute text.It really made me smile and its my pleasure to do this review! ♥ 
The wig was laying in a wig bag and the shop also send me a wig cap which are always usable.

This wig has a strong Red/Purple color. It doesn't look as pale as on the shops picture.
The quality of this wig is really nice! The wig is nice and soft~ The wisp of hair are very neat, and easy to untangle. 
Customer service was really great too!

Lets put the wig on and see how it looks!



I think I'm in love with this wig! I love the color.The wig is really soft and comfortable to wear!
I wish the purple/red would't be that strong and shiny because it makes the wig look a bit unnatural and I can't wear it for normal days.
But I think thats okay since this is the only "negative" thing about this wig.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 

♥ Rating ♥


Design~ 4/5

Color~ 4/5

Comfort~ 5/5

Naturalness~ 3/5




Well, that's it! What do you think of the Wig ?
Thanks for reading! 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen