Sonntag, 30. Juli 2017


Himifashion Review

about


 

Hello everybody!
Today's review is about something completely new here!
This review will be about a Lolita dress which I got sponsored from Himifashion!
I decided to try out My-Lolita-Dressed based on various positive reviews in the online community

My ordered arrived from Asia to my door in 3 weeks . 
The items were packaged very well in a surprisingly small package!
Here are some images:



I was very surprised and happy about this cute message!
It's my pleasure to Review your shop ♥

So let's finally take a look at the dress! 
One bad thing about it is that the dress fabric was really wrinkled from the long way from asia to here.I haven't ironed it yet but I wanted to show you pictures anyway!


Buying you can only choose 3 Sizes, S, M and L.
The dress were available in 2 Colors : Pink and Mint. I decided for the Mint one because light green is my favorite color
and this pastel mint one looked so smooth so the decision was easy.
Apart from the wrinkled the dress looks exactly like on the stores pictures

 I really like this cute little apron.

The little strawberrys and the "Strawberry Love" are ticked to dress dress what really make it look special and even more lovely!
This thin lace border gives the dress another cute detail which I really like!
Cute and simple ruffles sleeves with a small ribbon.


So this is the first look of this dress.I hope you like it so far?

Bust size is fit able til 100cm in size L which is good for my a little bigger chest.
It also not too tightly on my waist which does make the dress even more cozier 
Here you can see me wearing the sweater and how good it fits even on my chest.

Prove Pictures ! ;) ♥


Next time in take pictures in it I promise you that I will iron the dress before!! But even If it's not on this picture it still looks pretty and cute. I wore my new Lolita Wig with it and it fits peeeerfectly.


Overall, I’m extremely satisfied with everything :)
The costume fits perfectly,its very comfortble and the fabric is super smooth + the details are just awesome and cute!!

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 

♥ Rating 


Material 4/5

Size 4/5

Color 5/5

Comfort 5/5

Packaging: 4.5/5☆



Absolutely nothing to complain about.







Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen